Thursday 18 October 2012

What's inside my make-up bag?









Firstly, my make-up bag was only £1 in Primark, so if you're looking for a cheap one then go there. It's also an easy wipe-clean material so perfect for holding your make-up.




This is my Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara... and I love it! I always buy Rimmel Mascaras as I think they are the best for giving volume and length compared to others I have tried such as, Elizabeth Arden, No.7 etc. Also, Rimmel's products are generally really reasonably priced too! 

This is my Silky Loose Face Powder also by Rimmel. It is a good touch-up for throughout the day to just blot your skins and keep your make-up in place. It is only around £7 and I got it as part of a 3 for 2 offer on at Superdrug which is still on now!  
I don't use this often as I don't think I suit eye-liner. However, when I do use this I think it is great! It lasts a really long time and is so hard wearing that I don't feel the need to touch it up through the day/night. It's pricey at £18 but is definitively worth it. 
This was £18 too and is by FAR my most favourite lipstick in the world! NO JOKE! It is so soft and such a nice "soft coral" colour and really warms up my fair skin tone. I would completely recommend!  
 My cover-up concealer stick by Collection 2000 is only £1.99! It works really well and is great value for money! it had such great coverage and doesn't break the bank. It's really compact too so will fit nicely in your handbag for touch ups. However, I never usually need to touch it up when I use the product. 
I only bought this Maybelline Stain Liquid foundation yesterday but so far, so good! I decided to buy a lightly darker shade than I usually choose in foundations and was worried it would make me look orange or leave me with foundation lines on my neck. As far as I can see it blends really well and I like it! It was only £8 too! Cheap as chipsssss...







Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx