Monday 22 October 2012

Skin Care Reviews!

These are the 4 skincare products that I use on a daily basis! I usually can't be bothered to go through skin care routines, especially in the morning, but over the past few months I've made an effort to stick to my routine! Yay, I'm proud!

 This is the Visibly Clear Oil-free Facial Wash by Neutrogena. I really like this product as I think the colour is just so bright and feels so soft on my skin. I use this one in the morning as a refresher before applying my primer. However, even though I like the smell and appearance I'd say, as far as facial washes go, this is nothing special. It does the trick and does no harm. 




From Boots, 2 for £5 on Neutrogena products. 

 This is product no.2 from Boots; Visibly Clear Gentle Exfoliating Wash, again by Neutrogena. I really do love this one! I use it at night as it is an exfoliating wash so really helps to remove my make-up. It leaves my skin feeling soft and removes any dry bits. I'd definitely recommend! 
This is the Blackhead Clearing Cleanser by Clean & Clear. I can;t remember the exact price but I know it was quite cheap. (less than £5) This is GREAT for removing my make-up. I've not used it for long, but usually after using my face wash at night I'd just assume all of my make-up was off! BUT it isn't! After using this product at night I noticed all of the excess make-up it removed that I didn't even know was still on there! SO THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT OF THE LOT!!
This is the Fix & Perfect Rimmel Primer, from Boots at £6.99. I wasn't happy with the cost, but wanted to try it out. It did set my skin nicely and soften it for make-up application... but didn't make much of a difference once I'd done my make-up... and I expected it to be different just because of the price. One tiny thing is that it helped to mattify my skin. But I wouldn't recommend it as i think it is overpriced and does't have much effect.
Thanks for reading! <3
 

1 comment:

  1. i love the neutrogena range!
    i use the 2-in-1 wash/mask, the daily exfoliated and the cleansing lotion, they're all amazing!
    i've just started following your blog, its great, i'm a new blogger too.
    please pop over and say hi, i'd love to chat some more, its always nice to speak to someone in the same new-blogging boat i guess :)
    hope to speak soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx