Tuesday 16 October 2012

'A' Topshop Sale!

Yesterday morning, to my delight, I stumbled upon the new Topshop mid-season sale! I raced in store and immediately scoured through the bargains! My friend came over to me with a jumper she thought I'd like... and she was correct! I looked at the price tag and this lovely pink knitted jumper was reduced to a mere £5! If the wasn't good enough, my student discount made it even cheaper!

So this is my lovely jumper! The material is so so soft and comfy and I really love it! The A in the is made of a furry felt kind of material! All-in-all I am really pleased! Having said that, I don't think this item is in stock anymore and to be honest I would be surprised if it was at that price. (Should have been £36, wowza.) The only negative is the letter on the front... would have been more ideal if it was a 'K'... but then again, beggars can't be choosers. At least it is pink!


I will definitely be paying several visits to Topshop throughout sale season and can't wait to dig out some more bargains. 
Don't miss out. 
Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx