Sunday 28 October 2012

The 99p Dress!

I don't know how many of you read all the newspapers and stuff. But this week I came across the famous 99p dress being sold at OMGfashion.co.uk. Now, the dress is nothing spectacular but is advertised as being the perfect party wear dress and as the cost is SO cheap it does't matter if you only wear it once.
This is the dress! Like I said, nothing major about it. However, it's glittery blocks of colour and peplum waist is perfect for the Christmas party season. This dress hasn't been reduced, it's not in the sale... It is just 99p. Currently, it is out of stock *cry*, but when it is back in stock I would love to order it just to see what it is like. Is it too good to be true?

I am also aware it may just be a marketing ploy just to get lots of bargain hunters on their website exploring what else they have to offer? Also, the P&P costs more than the actual dress! Anyway, thought I'd let everyone know so you can go and check it out for yourselves! Let me know if you get your hands on it and let me know what your opinion is!

Thanks for reading! <3

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope not haha I could get used to 99p dresses haha xx

      Delete
  2. beautiful,great post!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx