Good evening, blogging world! Yesterday, I took a trip into Manchester City Centre with a wonderful old friend to do some much-needed, post-exams retail therapy.
Here is what my makeup was like for my little shopping trip and I took this selfie in the H&M fitting rooms, which have the most amazing lighting, in my opinion - please ignore the teeny tiny blemish above my lip!
Anyway, to find out what I products I used to achieve this look, just scroll down a tad...
WHAT I USED ON MY:
- Body Shop Instablur Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- Mac Prolongwear Concealer
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Body Shop Bronzer
- Sleek Contour Kit for contour and highlight - in the light shade
- Mac blush in 'Pink Sprinkles'
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- Anastasia Brow Wiz
- Benefit High Glow
- Maybelline 'Master Sleek' brow gel
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - original
- Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (base "truth", crease "alien", outer corner "alchemy" and "bondage", inner corner "bobby dazzle" and then I ran a few of them under my lower lashes)
- Maybelline Master Precise Liner
- Origins Gin Zing mascara
- Mac lip pencil in 'Soar' (as always, haha)
- Mac lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy'
I hope you found this interesting. If there is anything else you would like to know then please feel free to ask me anything and I will get back to you.
I intend on writing a post of my favourite concealers and on my skincare routing in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!
Until next time...
Have a lovely week,
Love Katie xxx