Wednesday 24 October 2012

Hair Care!

Since I had my ombre done I have been more conscious of the products I use on it. I try to buy the shampoos/conditioners that are most suited to my hair type (fine) and will benefit the bleached sections most!






 These are the three products I most recently purchased and use most often. They were all from Bodycare and not too expensive. i really like Bodycare for this reason; I can go in there and always find a great deal! For example, the Tresemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo (500ml) and the Tresemme Instant refresh Shampoo came together for only £2.99!!
Tresemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Shampoo (500ml)  
This is a really nice product with a pearl like appearance. It smells really good and expensive. I wouldn't say the outcome is anything different to what I have found with any other shampoo, but nevertheless I still really like it and would buy it again. There is plenty in the bottle and it is lasting me a long time, and for less than £2.99 for that (AND MORE) I can't really complain.
 Tresemme Instant refresh Shampoo (200ml)
I cannot stress enough my dislike for this product! It just seems useless to me. I;'ve tried it a couple of times just to make sure, but my results were exactly the same. I applied this to dry/greasy hair and then hair dried. At first glance it seemed alright... but 10 minutes after and when I looked closer my hair looked even greasier! I am glad i didn't spend a fortune on this and I will not be buying it again! I'm sticking to Batiste Dry Shampoo :)
L'oreal Elvive Triple Resist Conditioner (400ml)
This was also fairly cheap at £.199 from Bodycare. I really enjoy using this as it smells lovely and leaves me with great results. I find that the conditioner leaves the blonde tips of my hair feeling really soft, but strong. It really worked well for me and i will be buying it again. Plus, I like the pretty pink on the bottle... CHIC!






Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx