Thursday 25 October 2012

Today I bought...

Today (actually yesterday, but only just published... oops!) I went shoppinggggg in Manchester and picked up a few little nice things! I love everything I picked out today and only chose my favourite four as I also bought a bath bomb from Lush and a beaded bolero from Primark but as gifts! You can see how much of an "exciting" day I had from the look on my face... ahaha

Primark Studded Clutch Bag (£6)
I recently bought a very similar leather purse version of this from Topshop for £22, but when I saw the clutch version in Primark I just had to go get it! Even better when I found out that Topshop do a clutch for about £38 that looks identical! This bag is a really practical size and has a mini wrist strap too. Love love love it!
Topshop High Neck Green Top (£10)
I adore the colour of this top and finally decided to buy it after much deliberation... and now I want it in all four colours as it also comes in white, black and a burgundy. The shape and fit of the top is really flattering for your shoulders and neck and it is really comfy too. Looks like something from American Apparel, but at the fraction of the price!
 Primark Glitter Leggings (£7)
These are heaven! I thought, being from Primark, they would be thin and see through. Surprisingly they are nice and thick, but not so thick that they make you look tubsy. Last year, I bought a similar pair from Urban Outfitters for £28 and then returned them because I thought they weren't worth the money. I am glad I returned them and waited it out for a cheaper and, in my opinion, better quality, glitter legging.
L'oreal Sublime Bronze Gel (£6.19)
This product has been recommended to be by so many people and I've wanted to try it for a while. It's usual price is around £13 and I didn't want to pay that for it incase I didn't like it. However, it has been marked down to half price at Superdrug. So I bought it... once I try it out I will be sure to review it!
I am very happy with my goodies!
Thanks for reading! <3

6 comments:

  1. Love what you bought, I need to head down to primark!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to go back and buy more :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great haul, i love those primark leggings! Lovely blog, come and say hi if you like, i'd love to meet some more bloggers!:)

    Leanne x x
    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Topshop crop!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx