Friday 26 October 2012

Tan Tan Tan

Around £12.99 - Superdrug (currently half price at £6.19)
This is just a short post! Right, I really don't like being pale. It makes me look like a ghost in photos or it really makes me look ill. I wish I was one of them people that just suited being pale... but I'm not. 

Anyway... I'm always up for trying new products and as you may have read here, the other day I bought the L'oreal Sublime Bronze Gel in a "natural" tone as it says on the back. Everyone I knew had pretty much raved about it! Considering that when I tried this product I was in a bit of a rush and didn't take much care when doing it, I was pleasantly surprised. 

Obviously, as much as we all wish it would be true, I doubt that any self-tan product (that isn't ridiculously overpriced) will ever leave you with a PERFECT tan. But this was pretty close. There are no real obvious streaks, just a couple of pale patches from when I washed the palms of my hands and the water splashed back... but I guess that was my fault! 

What I like with this product is that you can build up to the tan you desire. Also, I have found with other tanning products, like L'oreal Sublime Mousse, it looked a bit of a bright orange in daylight. However, I do find the tone of this one really nice and natural. Thumbs up from me, L'oreal! 

Thanks for reading! <3

1 comment:

  1. I wanna try this now! Being pale is rubbish but I am too lazy to fake tan all the time haha x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx