Tuesday 6 January 2015

Simple Smokey

Welcome back!

This is a look I created last week quickly to go and visit some family.




I purchased this set in the Boxing Day sales at Boots. If I remember correctly, I got it for £10 reduced from £20. In the set, you get 'Thick and Fast' mascara and 'Supercat' liner, as well as a lovely highlight, a lip laquer and 3 eyeshadows - although, I bought it to try out the mascara and liner.


On my lips I used Mac's lip pencil in 'Soar' and (I think) the lipstick was in the shade 'Please Me' - also by Mac.
I used the supercat liner from the set - and I really love it! For my mascara, I used the Origins Ginzing Mascara. I got this mascara free as part of a promotion on their website. I've got to say, it is one of my all time faves now. 
 For eyeshadow, I used the dark shade from the set mentioned above and also a lovely Mac eyeshadow in the shade "Opalesse" which I bought from an outlet store so I am not sure if it still available.

Have you tried any of these products?
Did you buy anything from Boxing Day sales?

Lots of love
Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx