Tuesday 20 January 2015

FACE OF THE DAY

HEY!

I have been busy with exams lately so have found it difficult to find the time to post. I thought I would do a quick 'FOTD' to show you my makeup I did yesterday. It turned out quite nicely I think :)


What I used:

  • Body Shop Instablur primer
  • Mac Studio Fix Fluid
  • Mac prolongwear concealer
  • Sleek contour kit
  • Mac Simpson's blusher
  • Makeup For Ever Aqua Cream
  • Mac Sour pencil
  • Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 101
I have just listed the more specific items I used, as I am away from my makeup so I can't check shades or anything. If there is anything you would like to know the name of, please ask!

See you soon!
Katie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this look! It's gorgeous, I'm new to your blog but loving it 🙊

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx