Sunday 25 January 2015

Another FOTD

Good evening, blogging world! Yesterday, I took a trip into Manchester City Centre with a wonderful old friend to do some much-needed, post-exams retail therapy.

Here is what my makeup was like for my little shopping trip and I took this selfie in the H&M fitting rooms, which have the most amazing lighting, in my opinion - please ignore the teeny tiny blemish above my lip!

Anyway, to find out what I products I used to achieve this look, just scroll down a tad...


WHAT I USED ON MY:

Face:

  • Body Shop Instablur Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay Foundation
  • Mac Prolongwear Concealer
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
  • Body Shop Bronzer
  • Sleek Contour Kit for contour and highlight - in the light shade
  • Mac blush in 'Pink Sprinkles'
  • Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Eye Area:
  • Anastasia Brow Wiz
  • Benefit High Glow
  • Maybelline 'Master Sleek' brow gel
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - original
  • Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (base "truth", crease "alien", outer corner "alchemy" and "bondage", inner corner "bobby dazzle" and then I ran a few of them under my lower lashes) 
  • Maybelline Master Precise Liner
  • Origins Gin Zing mascara
Lips:
  • Mac lip pencil in 'Soar' (as always, haha)
  • Mac lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy'
I hope you found this interesting. If there is anything else you would like to know then please feel free to ask me anything and I will get back to you.

I intend on writing a post of my favourite concealers and on my skincare routing in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Until next time...

Have a lovely week,

Love Katie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx