Monday 19 November 2012

Oh, It's Easy...

After having had the AA Disco Pants for almost a year I had started to get bored of them while still remaining in love with them though. I wanted something different, but just as flattering and comfortable  I only ever wear high waisted bottoms... and so when AA started to do the Easy Jean I just had to have it.

For anyone thinking of getting them, that already had Disco Pants, I would recommend to buy the same size you already have... even though at lot of people say to buy a size up.

So these are my new babies! I love them to pieces... seriously like unconditional love! My socks are from Topshop and I love love love them too!

Overall I would recommend these jeans to everyone! However, they're about £64 so it might be wise to try them on in store before breaking the bank (just to be on the safe side.) :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! 

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx