Sunday 11 November 2012

November Wishlist!

This is my November wishlist. I have just been told I got a job at Nando's and also it has just been my birthday so I'll have more money to spend on clothes and stuff! Yay! 

From left to right
Military Boyfriend Coat from River Island
Topshop Floral Cami
Topshop Long-sleeve Crop Top
Topshop Knitted Grill Cardigan
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer 
Black Dr Martens
Black American Apparel Easy Jean (Already been ordered woooo!)
Studded River Island Holdall 

Thanks for reading! <3




2 comments:

  1. Hello! I’ve nominated you for the Leibster & Versatile Blogger Awards! If you want to take part all the info is here- http://flobridie.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/leibster-and-versatile-blogger-awards.html

    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx