Sunday 4 November 2012

THE White Eyeliner

 Recently I picked up the MUA white eyeliner for the bargain price of £1! Wow, still can't get over that. Anyway, I bought it to open up my eyes more as I feel like black eye liner seems to make my eyes look smaller. I didn't fancy buying a really costly one before I knew if it even worked or if I even liked it. I am so happy with this £1 one and I didn't expect the high quality that it was either. More of my opinion is here.
White Eye-liner on waterline

Firstly, I applied the white liner to my water line as it really changes the shape of your eyes by opening them up  more.

Secondly, I applied the eyeliner to my inner tear ducts and then blended it in with my finger. This step makes your eye look a lot brighter.

Below are the other eye products eye also used to achieve this look! This includes a Rimmel Eyebrow pencil, Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara and my Bobbi Brown Black Eyeliner.

Here is a really useful Youtube video I found with some great white eyeliner tips... ENJOY!


Thanks for reading! <3

4 comments:

  1. Lovely Look
    I love how a white liner can make the eyes look bigger. Lovely blog btw

    I would appreciate it if you could visit my blog at
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love applying white eyeliners just in the inner corners of my eyes, it really does make them look bigger!
    Great post :)

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx