Tuesday 6 November 2012

 So the 6th of November is my birthday, I am now 17!! I thought I'd share with you a few of the bits I got and also threw in a few of the things of been buying myself lately so you can get an idea of what I'll be reviewing the up and coming weeks! 


This is the Volume Million Lashes Mascara by L'oreal. I've not used it enough yet to have much of an opinion but I absolutely love the container it comes in, so chic! 
Next is the Out of This World Lush bath set. I really cannot wait to use this as I'm sure it will not disappoint as lush always exceeds my expectations. Review coming soon. :)











This is the L'oreal black Contour Kohl Eyeliner. I'm not big on black eyeliners but I shall give it a go!














Gloves, gloves, gloves... Needless to say they are essential if, like me, you have to endure the freezing cold temperatires that come with living in the UK. Anyway, Primark have a wide range of different coloured and different material gloves in store now and all at really cheap prices too! So, I picked up a double pack of two plain black gloves for £1 to last me through the winter months that lie ahead. Brrrrr....













These are my new flatform shoes from River Island. I've wanted a nice smart pair of black shoes that still have a youthful edge and I think these are perfect  they have a lacey lining on the outside, a faux suede flatform and a slightly pointed toe. LOVE!

p.s just an update, I returned these shoes. After some thought, as much as I love them, the backs are really hard and I don't think they will be too comfy. :(




These socks were £2.50 which I view to be quite pricey for Primark. However, these are such cute socks with speckles of glitter in and will look adorable with cropped jeans, disco pants or a nice pair of shoes.











Last, but by no means least, my glittery velvet Topshop dress. I have wanted this for a while and finally got it today! The fit is really flattering and the skater skirt bottom is super girly. However, the glitter is a bit annoying and keeps flaking off everywhere  BUT I still love it and for around £41 (with student discount) I think I found a good bargain.








Thanks for reading!! <3

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Lovely presents; I have the Loreal Volume Lashes and the khol - I use the liner all the time and can tell you they're both great!
    New follower; feel free to check out my blog
    http://lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for following, I'll check out your blog now xxx

      Delete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx