Thursday 8 November 2012

I'm a Geekkk! #OOTD


This is my first EVER outfit of the day! I'm really bad at posing for photos so please take that on board! Haha!

Firstly, the red lipstick is Ruby Woo by Mac that my amigo (britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk) and my other friend bought me for my birthday. I love it because it is so bright and I like having bright lips! Also, it's matte and looks really soft and velvety. I loveeee it too because it's something that I wanted but never have to guts to buy myself because of the price and the fact I'm quite a cheapo when it comes to make-up!

The necklace is from another friend. It's by Freedom @ Topshop. It's so gorgeous and the charms are adorable and so simple. <3

Jumper - Topshop
Blouse - H&M
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Trainers - Nike @ JD

This outfit is so comfy, but after looking at the photos I don't think I'll wear my disco pants with them. They aren't very flattering so mabye some light-weight leggings will look a bit better! 



Thanks for reading! <3

6 comments:

  1. wow you are so beautiful *_* the outfit is very amazing!your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I'll have a look at your blog right now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I like the disco pants! You can totally pull them off, this outfit looks awesome. I'm now following you! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lippy your a stunnerrrr xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx