Thursday 6 December 2012

My Week in Pictures!


 I haven't posted in what seems like forever! I have been working hard at college and at Nandos and have a lot to post about in the coming weeks! I've been shopping quite a bit, as you can see from above, and will have lots and lots of OOTDs when I get round to it! I am really excited for Christmas and bought a few pressies today. It's such a great time of year and I love love love giving presents to everyone <3

                                           Hope everyone is having a great week <3





6 comments:

  1. Yay @ all the shopping! haha Your dog looks so cuuuuute! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe love a bit of shopping! Love your blog btw, the iphone is on my wishlist too ahhh <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is sosososo nice! Did you ombre it yourself?
    Love your blog, I'd appreciate you taking a look at mine? www.whatbambidid.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank girl! Nope I didn't, my hairdresser did it for me :) and yep, I'll take a look right away! xxxx

      Delete
  4. Love dm's!! You're too gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx