Wednesday 31 December 2014

Vice Palette and Babyliss Curls

Good Afternoon!
Today, I decided to sport a quite pink-based makeup look and loose beachy waves. Scroll down a little bit further to find out how I did it.

For my birthday, in November, I received the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette and I couldn't love it any more than I do!

On my eyes, I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion in 'original' and then used the shade "Truth" as my base. I then simply used my Sephora Airbrush Shadow brush from my set. I then used the same brush and applied the shade "Alien" and "Alchemy" on the outer corners of my eyes. And, of course, I blended with a MAC 217 blending brush. I then added the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner to wing out my eyes followed by my Tarte mascara - Lights, Camera, Lashes.

For my lips, I used a MAC lip pencil in the shade 'Spice' with Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 101.

Next, the hair. For Christmas I got the Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers. I am still practising, but today I liked the look I got with them. I have read other blog posts on them and some people get some amazing looks.

TOP TIPS:

  • The rollers will work so much better if you use them on slightly damp hair that has been moussed! And don't let out the rollers until the hair is 100% dry. This way, your curls will be a lot more durable.
  • Leave the rollers in for quite a while. The longer they are in, the better the curls.
Thank you for reading and please feel free to leave any questions and I will answer!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Lots of love,
Katie x


2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!! I always try to get my curls loose and flowing like that

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx