Friday 19 December 2014

Velvet Lips

Lucky little me managed to get my hands on one of Mac's most sought after lippies: Velvet Teddy. It is supposed to be one of Kylie Jenner's faves. It had been sold out everywhere for ages, so as soon as I saw it in stock on the Mac website, I didn't hesitate. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly the order arrived. Bearing in mind it is a week until Christmas, my order arrived within two days... IMPRESSED!

Anyhow, on to the makeup. I typically tend to go for a similar makeup look on a daily basis. I understand a lot of people may think this is OTT for everyday, but it is what makes me feel comfortable. 

Today, I used the Makeup Forever HD starter kit. It is a great kit and I could only get my hands on it when I went to New York last summer. For me, the foundation doesn't last as well as Mac Studio Fix Fluid, but it is still great none-the-less.

I think that the lipstick would work 10 times better with a lip liner. However, I only own one and I accidentally left it at uni. BUT, fear not, Santa is bringing me one or two!



 Hope you enjoyed reading this and are having a wonderful Christmas time! 
Katie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx