Thursday 18 December 2014

Leaver's Ball (old post)

Hey hey hey!!!
I feel as if I haven't blogged in forever. And since this is the beginning of my summer holidays, I thought I would get into the swing of things again.
I did used to have an old blog but I thought it would be nice to start fresh. In the coming months I will be off to Paris and New York at some stage so keep your eyes peeled for me blogging away my thoughts. 
So... I have just left college and am hoping to be going to university later this year. My leaver's ball was last week and so I thought I would share with you my Leaver's look.
Enjoy! Xxx 
Suit - Asos
Heels - River Island
Necklace - Asos
Watch - DKNY


Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx