Thursday 3 January 2013

<3 Mini Shopping/present Haul <3

  Montagne Jeunesse face masks are my absolute fave. The bright packaging and incredible fruity variety of scents are great! My auntie got my mum a pack of five as part of her birthday present, early in December. She saw how much I loved them and bough a pack for me too! I had never seen this cute little multi-pack before but it is so useful, cute and makes a lovely gift for any beauty fan. The actual face mask go on like a dream and my personal favourite is the apricot one! Give them a try if you already haven't!





 These two soaps were a gift off a family friend. One is 'Lemon Meringue' and the other, quite odd but, is  called 'Jack The Rippler'. Names aside, these soaps are to die for and smell divine  So gorgeous and well made!







 Woooooo, this is my Lush fairy wand bubble bar which was half price in the Lush post-xmas sale! Sounds a bit childish, but I love just before my baths waving this wand around and waiting for bubbles to magically appear. The wand lasts ages and just a little wave can make your bath smell magical!




I am a big fan of Elemis despite the steep cost! These Cellular Recovery Skin Capsules are so dinky and cute. The minty one goes on at night and the rosey one in the morning. The aim of them is to fight signs of ageing and recover your skin from all the day-to-day pollution it has to endure. These make my skin feel so soft at night, I really love them!





<3 Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx