Saturday 5 January 2013

<3 Laura Mercier Secret Concealer <3 

I'd heard about this concealer a lot over the past 6 months and had been debating whether to get it or not because I thought £18.50 was a tad over priced for a teeny tiny pot of concealer! Any how, I decided to buy it the other day in Harvey Nic's and I am really happy with it! I bought the concealer in 'shade 2', as recommended by the sales assistant. Even though I assumed this little pot wouldn't last very long so far I have hardly used any but it still does the job perfectly! It's definitely worth the extra few pounds and much better than cheaper concealers as it has excellent coverage. The creamy texture is smooth and delicate; it's perfect for under-eye use as well. One of my new beauty essentials!

To apply this concealer I just use my Bare Minerals concealer brush and it works like a dream!


<3 Thanks for reading <3
Katie xxx

2 comments:

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx