Sunday 13 January 2013

<3 Bare Minerals <3

Ever since I have started wearing more and more different kinds of makeup it has become a necessity to find the perfect makeup removers, moisturisers etc to combat all the bad stuff that comes along with wearing lots of makeup. 

I have here the Bare Minerals Purely Moisturising Moisturiser (for combination skin), BM Eye Makeup Remover, Eye Moisturiser and Facial Cleanser. 

I was going to get the Skin Renewing Trio for £22 near Christmas time from Harvery Nic's but then didn't... However, later on in the day I popped into Debenhams and saw the exact same set for half of the price and picked it up without hesitation! I am so happy I got a bargain as, even though I love the trio, I don't the the size of the products compensates for the full price. On the bright side, the eye cream is dreamy! It goes on smoothly and is lasting the longest out of them all. (10/10!!!) Works great for morning AND night! I have only used the facial cleanser once but it smelled absolutely delicious. The texture is creamy and soft on the skin which is lovely to aid in makeup removing after a long day. Again, nothing bad to say about the moisturiser... does exactly what it says on the bottle! As I have already said, these products would be perfect if they were bigger and/or cheaper. I'll have to think about if I am going to re-purchase or carry on in my hunt for the perfect skin renewers!
To the right of the image, you will see the Bare Minerals Eye-makeup remover! This, too, is going down quickly, although it was purchased separately! I don't know if it works well for people that wear mahoosive amounts of eye makeup, but I only apply a touch of pale primer/shadow and mascara and haven't tried it out on anything more. 

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think of them? 


<3 Thanks for reading <3
xxx Katie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx