Friday 28 December 2012

<3 My Top 3 Perfumes <3 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! This DVB Intimately for Women perfume by the Beckhams is my new fave perfume  I have used this everyday since I got it and it is incredible. It literally lasts all day and I can still smell it on myself when I'm about to go to sleep. The scent is sweet but sophisticated and good enough for any day or night-do.
 This is the DKNY Be Delicious perfume. I had got given this last year for Chrimsas and loved it that much I asked for it this year too! This secent is really fruity (that doesn't take much guessing if you look at the bottle). It is perfect and light to wear for the daytime, especially when summer comes around.
This is the Burberry Original perfume by Burberry (obviously). This is what I like to describe as just a classic traditional perfume smell, which sounds bad, but I don't think that;'s a bad thing. It's such a mature and classic scent and could be worn for any formal events or just day-to-day. Love it!






Overall, if I HAD TO pick a favourite, it would be the DVB one. It's new for me and just ticks all the right boxes with how it smells, how long it lasts and its lovely presentation.

How about you? What is your favourite perfume? 
Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love the DKNY Be Delicious perfume! xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, I want it in all 4 scents! X

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx