Wednesday 23 January 2013


<3 My Month In Pictures <3 Instagram - katieanngal

 My Jeffrey Campbell prom shoes; worn once but brought great happiness! I am the kind of girl that doesn't mind too much spending a ridiculous amount of money on a pair of shoes I know full-well won't be worn much. However, shoes, to me, are a bit of a collector's item. Literally, I could stare at my shoe collection and be very content at just the sight of my neatly stacked shoe-rack stood aside the copious shoe boxes. So there you go, this photo was me reminiscing on Prom and my spikey spikey heels! 



I continued on sporting my little pink fluffy hat (bought in the Topshop sale last year). I love my little hat... and for a little hat it has a lot of memories haha! Anyway, my wooly hat makes me feel so young and bright; I stand out like a sore-thumb! Yet again, me capturing another ever-precious moment with another one of my prised possessions! 






Say hello to the new edition to the family! My Red Unif Hellraisers... PHWOARRRR! I had my eyes on these beauties for well over a year but didn't have the heart to part with £135, despite what I said earlier. To my delight, in the Christmas sales at UO these babies were reduced to a mere £40! So I ordered them without a shadow of a doubt! YESSSS <3 


 Yum, sweets! I love my job (Nandos yeah!). Not only do I get a free meal after each and very shift but occasionally there is the odd surprise awaiting for us all the staff room. i.e. this rather large tub of sweets that i most likely consumed around 45% of. 
 Argh, Pandora! Back to prom, now. My Nana had bought me a Pandora bracelet and charm to celebrate the occasion  Recently, my brother bought me the 'K' charm and I also got the guardian angel for myself. (as recommended by Nana lol). 

 
 I love my college! They provide books for the needs of every type of person. Even the makeup obsessed girly girls *like me*. I picked up this little bad boy by Bobbi Brown; the Makeup Manual. This manual is full of little tips and tricks for your makeup buying, applying and everything you could think of with regards to makeup. Such a lovely nighttime read for any other makeup savvy girlies like myself! 
 
 I also indulged in a few Lush bath bombs over Christmas. Shamefully, I have forgotten the name of this bath bomb BUT I do know that it was shaped like a present and drenched in golden glitter! This bath bomb was quite interesting... just when I thought it had stopped, it would change colour or explode with something new. I highly rate lush bath bombs. They truly are the greatest. 




Last, but by no means least, my Hot Gossip Mac lipstick. YUM! I find nothing more exciting than delving into the bottom floor of Selfridges into the world of makeup. It's like a real-life dream! On this particular journey I picked up this new lippy! It is gorgeous! So sheer but so girly! <3








Thanks for reading!!
Do you have instagram? Let me know! Mine is katieanngal :)
xxx Katie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your prom shoes! I bought a pair of JCs for prom and I've only worn them once too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha oh well, defo worth it for prom! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx