Sunday 23 December 2012

What I Plan to Purchase on Boxing Day!

Soooo, I am going shopping on Boxing Day to see if I can find any nice in the sales. I'm going to spend all my Christmas money and gift cards so I am really excited haha!
American Apparel Easy Jean

Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush (Maybe)



As an efficient and well prepared shopper I have planned what I intend to buy!
Topshop
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer 
Bobbi Brown Under-eye Corrector 


Thanks for reading! What are you going to indulge in this Christmas? 

4 comments:

  1. Wish i was this efficient aha! I usually go a bit mad in the sales! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably go mad in the sales too! Can't wait!!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the AA jeans, cannot wait for the sales! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx