Monday 3 September 2012

My Prom!

I fancied doing a style post so thought it would be nice to tell you about my prom outfit!

Firstly I went to Bobbi Brown in Selfridges to get my make-up done. This was so fun and made me feel like such a princess. Next time you're looking to buy some pricey designer make-up I'd suggest you just get your make-up done professionally as you get the money back in products! It cost me £30 to get my make-up done and I used this to buy the Bobbi Brown Eye Liner in black for £17.50 and also a Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Soft Coral and I love them both so much! My make-up seemed to last through my whole Prom night and is really good quality. 
 I'm not into them ridiculously big prom dresses so I decided to go for something a little more simplistic and affordable. I also wanted to pick something that I could easily wear again so I wouldn't just be wearing it once. 

Dress- Asos (£60)
Clutch Bag - Accessorize (£25 - sale)
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell @ Office (£120)

and I did my hair myself :) 


Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments:

  1. This is a good post Kat. I like it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Prom dress, well done for not going for the normal formal, long style! The print is lovely, you look great!!
    X

    ReplyDelete

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx