Sunday 2 September 2012

Bargain Hairspray <3
The other day I was thinking I needed a new hairspray that was good quality! Luckily, the first one I picked up and tried is absolutely amazing! 

This hairspray is only £1.62 and it is such a big bottle! You get 450ml and you can choose different sizes, for a cheaper price, if you don't need too much. There is also a choice between perfumed and unperfumed scents. I bought the perfumed because it just smells so sweet and refreshing! 
Also if you have Boots Advantage Card this product will give you extra points on it that you can put towards buying other goodies! I would recommend this hairspray because of it's great value for money! It's light on you hair so doesn't drag you down but it still the perfect balance that it locks in your hairstyle for the day! 
 Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx