Friday 7 September 2012

L'Oreal Anti-Ageing BB Cream!

BB creams are so popular right now and a few weeks ago I saw this free sample on Facebook so sent away for it. I know I'm young and don't need it... but it was free! Woop!
I got three sachets and to be fair the shade isn't right for my skin as it is too dark (medium). Putting that factor aside I think this cream would be really good for people with aged skin! It's moisturising but not too oily. The coverage is light and not heavy on your face so feels really nice to last you throughout the day without feeling like you're caked in make-up! 

This complete product can be found at Boots/ Superdrug etc.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx