Friday 31 August 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth?


Ok, so one of my friends told me about this tag! Basically I note down everything I use on my face on a normal day and then tot up the cost of each item. Easy peasy! 




Olay Beauty Fluid (roughly) £5
                                            Bourjois Bio Detox Organic Foundation £10
Collection 2000 Concealer Stick £1.99
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil £2.99
Maybeline Natural Eyeshadows 99p (SALE WOOOP)
Vaseline £1
Rimmel Silky Loose Powder £7.19

Rimmel London Volume Flash Scandal Eyes Mascara (extreme black) £6.99
Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour (soft coral) £18

Long-Wear Eye Pencil £17.50

Avon Mineral Powder Foundation £6.50 (roughly)


£78.15
Pretty Proud of myself! I've seen a lot of these tags and mine is quite an understandable total :)

Thanks for reading! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx