Friday 19 July 2013

BEAUTY HAUL

Today, I went shopping around Manchester and picked up a few little bits in Boots. I personally LOVE Boots. Mainly for its great advantage card scheme which gives me offers and free stuff but also because it sells everything beauty related.

Here are a few little things I bought:


Firstly, I picked up a Palmer's product. I have heard such good things about Palmer's and this bottle was on offer for around £2 something. Bargain! Pretty much all the Palmer's products were on offer, too. I decided to try this one out because I have teeny stretch marks on the top of my legs so hopefully this will help!


Next, the Nivea skin care range was on 2 for £4, which I thought was an irresistible offer. I chose an oily skin moisturiser and a tinted moisturiser. 



Next, my impulsive till buy! I have wanted to try out Smashbox for AGES! As I was in the till this pack of three miniature primers caught by eye and I just had to buy it. It was £14 which is still a bit pricey but oh well. The miniatures are realllllly mini, so don't get too excited!

Last, but by no means least, the Garnier BB cream for oily skin. I have read reviews on this and wanted a go for myself. The formula is reallllly runny, bit with a touch of concealer and finishing powder, this looks just as good as a full made up face, but without the caked up horrible feeling you get in summer! Perfect!


THANKS FOR READING
LOVE KATIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx