Wednesday 10 July 2013

NARS LIPSTICK REVIEW

I have been looking at the new RiRi Woo for some time now along with the other two shades as well. However, the Mac website's lack of product means that even if I was going to buy it, I couldn't. 

I came across another nice deep red lipstick from Nars. I had never had a Nars lipstick before and was rather skeptical about trying this one. I know from previous experience that the Mac Matte lipsticks are quite drying and after a few hours of wear turn a bit flakey. Mac Lipsticks are only about £14, but Nars are around £18, so you can understand why I wasn't too sure whether to buy a Nars one and take a risk.

Anyway, I bit the bullet and splurged. Much to my delight, the Nars Matte Lipstick formula isn't drying one bit and glides on the lips really nicely. 


Nars Terre De Feu matte lipstick

Collection Lip Liner in "Paprika"
I had never bought a lip liner before so I went out on a limb and picked this one up. It was the closest I could find to match the shade of my lipstick and I'd say the two got pretty well. The lip liner is only around £2 and I bought this instead of a matching Nars one because Nars are a bit pricey... especially for pencils! Also, they are a lot more chunky which thus means you have to pay up once again to buy a chunky shapener!

I highly rate Nars Matte lipsticks and I will definitely be delving deeper into their lipstick seletion!

Thanks for reading!
xxx Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx