Friday 24 August 2012

Bourjois Touche Healthy Mix Brush Concealer - Review 


I got this product for around £8 from Boots. At first I liked the look 0f the concealer and assumed it would be good from looking at my other Bourjois purchases. The container is small and easy to fit in your purse. However, I found that it didn't last very long at all and wasn't good value for the money. The coverage was thin and took a lot to get it how I wanted it to look. I would recommend this product to people with already a very good complexion and perhaps just some dark circles but for people with more blemishes I suggest you try another concealer! I much prefer my £1.99 concealer from the Collection 2000! It has a great coverage and is perfect for hiding any blemishes in no time at all! 
My cheap and cheerful alternative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx