Tuesday 3 September 2013

WALKIES

The other day I went on a walk. Just thought I would write about it because it was realllllly good fun. My dad and I went early in the morning to build up our appetites for a lovely homemade roast dinner. 

While the walk was a bit tasking and challenging at times (I'm talking a hill that is basically at an 80 degree angle (or something like that haha)) it was great exercise.

I really wish I was more healthy and I love exercise but I just never really have anyone to go with. Once we got to the top of the hill, which I have to admit was a very uncertain possibility, the view was beautiful and we just stood up there for a good 20 minutes looking at the scenery. It was a misty day, but nonetheless still lovely. 









Adios xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx