Tuesday 20 August 2013

DESIGNER WISH LIST


I always think wish lists sound so materialistic, but anyway, I have done one. It is my 18th in November and I have been saving lots of money so hopefully a few of these items will be mine!

I really need a good watch and I love the Vivienne Westwood ones as they are so feminine and girly. The Jeffrey Campbell boots, now I don't think I will ever get them, but there is no harm in wishing is there! I just doubt I would spend my money on a bunch of doll heads.

Michael Kors do the nicest bags and purses and I hope to get one of each as a little keep sake for my 18th as I think the plain black ones are so timeless and classic.

Now for the iPhone. I think I may be one of the only people left who doesn't own one? To be honest, I want the iPhone for the useful apps on-the-go, like maps and stuff and also for how chic it looks. If anything, the fact everyone else has it is what puts me off!


Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx