Tuesday 4 June 2013

Miley

Ever since the age of around 10/11 I have been slightly obsessed with Miley Cyrus and as she has grown up so have I. With the release of her new single "We Can't Stop" and it hitting #1 on the iTunes chart pretty much straight away in over 18 countries I felt a post about her was needed!

I have seen every single episode of Hannah Montana, all of her films and read her "Miles to go" book several times. It has been so interesting watching her develop as a person and change her style so frequently. Her style and courage are so inspiring to me.

Here are a few pics of Miley that inspire my style personally:
I remember when I first saw this photo and was so shocked at Miley's weight-loss, so inspiring

The beginning of my Easy Jean obsession

too pretty

At the time, I was so jealous of her long and luscious locks 

I wasn't too sure about her new hairstyle at first but love it now
Her shorter brown/blonde hairstyle was possible my favourite (early 2012)

Again, how is her body so incredible?
Helps encourage me to keep fit


too cool
even cooler

That's enough if my Miley appreciation post! Listen to her new song: here

xxx Katie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx