Thursday 30 May 2013

Orgasm Blusher - NARS

Nars Blush in 'Orgasm'
I'm sure you have heard of it. Yes, the Nars eyeshadow in shade 'Orgasm'. Well, when I went to buy this I was a bit too shy to ask the assistant for it so I coyly pointed at the shade and when "I want that one"... and then she laughed at me.

Along with this shade in the range goes Deep Throat, Super Orgasm and Sex Appeal to name but a few. I had heard of this blush from pretty much every blog I read and every Vlogger I am subscribed to. 

The packaging of the product is sleek and classy. Black and white, very simple. However, if you are one for keeping clean then this product might annoy you as every loose bit of powder or drop of foundation somehow finds its way to the case. I still love it though!

What I adore about this blush is its rosey pink colour and shimmery gold subtlety. The pink-ness isn't too over the top and the golden shimmer is perfect for adding a summery glow to your face even on the coldest and most horrid of rainy days!


I use the Bare Minerals Flawless Face brush to apply my blush.






Thanks for reading!
xxx Katie xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx