Friday 19 April 2013

Happy Happy Happy

I haven't posted in like forever because I never seem to have the time, and then eventually when I do I don't know what to write about! BUT I have decided I want to write about more different things because it's more fun that way!

I have been so busy with college and work but hopefully it will all pay off in the long run. Yesterday was my staff day out and it was really fun to have a break from revision/work. I can't wait until summer and I can just chill, shop and not have to worry about college stuff! 

Here's a few pics from the last few weeks or so...
Starbucks and shopping trip with Meg. We sat next to some girl who used to be on Corrie... don't be jealous. 
Enjoying revising by the bins 

Me with a couple of girly friends

getting ready for the day


Adios for now! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll try my best to reply back to everyone! Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think. xx